06 GMC Envoy

Asked by Aug 06, 2016 at 06:47 PM

What do I check if Truck wont start? Gear shift is locked in
Park. Radio and Windows work fine

First you'll need to check if the vehicle is getting spark you can do that by taking the end of the coil wire a off and putting a screwdrive on the end of it and holding it against the piece of metal to see if you can see a ark, next you need to see I'f the vehicle is getting gas, you can do that by looking down in the carburetor for the most part while trying to start the vehicle. Once you know if it's getting spark or if it's getting gas or neither then you'll have something something to shoot for.