Email

Asked by Jul 25, 2016 at 04:52 PM

I entered my email wrong. How too
change? My post says pending.
Why?

46,415

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-GMC-Acadia-Aiken- d925_L32218?showListingId=149691189#listing=149691189

I need a listing for a car purchased the dealership is Auto Choice in Middleton MA 10/2014 a 2009 Toyota Yaris black hatchback with 107k miles for sale $5600. I need this old listing information. Please help.

60,705

Chevette -- if you did not print the ad out you are out of luck.

So I am out of luck. That sucks because the paperwork shows $6500 and know it was for sale for $5600. I can't believe Car Gurus doesn't keep evidence of the old listings.

60,705

You did not read what you were signing? Once you sign that is it. I can't believe people don't print ads out. I always do.