e g r valve

Asked by Jul 24, 2016 at 08:16 AM

How can you bypass the e g r valve on 2004
ford free star

12,665

It can be disconnected, so its NON functional but during the start and prove out the EEC (computer) signals it to open causing a misfire Humans can't detect this after the "skip" the EEC confirms the EGR is operational and connected..So the Check Engine Light stays OFF... AND The system doesn't connect contacting the Federal Government (EPA) because back in 2004 they weren't using Telematic's wait until the 2018 vehicles arrive CFR's. Do what you want but this is a HUGH fine AND a Federal OFFENSE seriously.

247,015

NO, not worth it. Drivability problems and what auto-centric said.