is it silly to buy a used volkswagen at this time? What is the status of any recalls?

Asked by Jul 22, 2016 at 09:14 PM

related to emissions con

65,025

Check out the website carcomplaints.com. That will tell you of any recalls on the specific VW you're interested in. You can also inquire about it at your local Office of Consumer Affairs. They should know. HTH. -Jim

232,875

Lots of vehicles will be soon traded in for the settlement. IMO, it will probably be dropping prices even further. I would wait.

21,795

If they start selling these for $1000 I might buy one- but I would not go higher than that- the only reason I would compromise my integrity for this vehicle is if they are giving them away- and I am broke- it's a matter of survival- the poor can not afford integrity-

11,725

Is VW still in Business? seem likes Europe's on the brink of total melt down. Photo looks like a current Hybrid model Op Ad on the news today. Tesla car company maybe.

25

Resale value is dropping.Car is still a great buy.Try and get a 2011 and newer.The less options the better.