I have had multiple cars listed with you for several months and have had relatively few inquiries via email. But, when I respond to someone with interest by email telling them they can contact me directly by cell or email and I would answer any questions they may have, I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM! NEVER! Seems odd don't you think? Makes me think this site is a sham. Can you please shed some light on this for me?

5

Asked by Jul 16, 2016 at 08:33 AM

75

I have one vehicle for sale here and I have received emails that have lead to phone calls. Getting someone to come out and see the vehicle is another story. Seems everyone is always busy until next week, I'll call back then and then nothing.

5

I expected someone from Cargurus to answer my question. There is a breakdown between someone showing interest and my response to them. They never respond back after I give them my email address and cell phone number and offer to answer questions they may have.

31,615

No, this is the car repair forum and not the advertising information forum. Perhaps you should look at the bottom of the page and click the "help" or "contact us" button. Perhaps there is something wrong with your cars and / or pricing?

31,615

Also you are not likely to get many contacts on the Ferrari you have listed. I would guess that not too many people that have the finances to afford a $100,000+ vehicle would be looking on here anyway. I sure as heck wouldn't.

5

You're probably right about that, but I have it listed on other more suitable sites as well. There are actually many Ferrari's listed on this site and I actually bought mine from this site. Thanks for the response.

31,615

Good luck with the sale....