SHOULD I BUY A CAR?

275

Asked by Jul 13, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Hi guys, im planning to buy a Porsche 994 1984, cuz its just like around 3k, i
will use it as a daily driver, should i buy a car like this? how about the
maintenance? is it reliable ? if its not? what car should i buy for like under 3k?
i love sporty car.
thanks.

240

Check the ratings for the car on Consumer Reports or Edmunds. Those sites will tell you about maintenance costs and reliability of the cars you are considering buying.

23,845

An old Porsche as a daily driver? To each his or her own, but I think you will be spending your paychecks on expensive and hard-to-get Porsche parts. 944's are considered the cheaper Porsche's to buy, but maintenance and repairs are still very costly.