Asked by Jul 06, 2016 at 10:08 AM

hi just want to ask if should i buy a 1999 lincoln town car with 300kmiles?
thanks guys!

It's a gamble buying a vehicle with that many miles. But those town cars are basically the same vehicle as a for crown Vic, and those cars were used as cop cars and taxi cabs for years of hard running abusive miles but you still see them every where running with no problem. If I were to buy a car with that many miles it would be one of those two, but no matter what it's still a gamble

Best Answer

but its just $500. cuz i was looking for a super cheap car that i can used. for like a year or couple of months. :)

any suggestion?

If it's only 500 dollars then that's not a bad deal. I bought a 1977 Ford F-250 for 500 dollars about 2 years ago, I gave it a quick tune up and it still runs great to this day. So it would hurt to change a few things on it such as the oil, oil filter, spark plugs and wires, air filter and maybe flush the radiator.