1994 Toyota pick up

50

Asked by Jun 22, 2016 at 04:16 PM

Tried fixing TPS idle and cleaned wifi take and hoses.nothing truck turns on and shit right off.
Maybe muffler? Or fuel sensor ?

5,055

check the spark...perhaps the igntion power source was interrupted....make sure that your battery is fairly new....6 years old is too many...get a new one~ something made you believe that it's a fuel related problem...going to call out your mass air flow sensor..bout 100 bucks replace that~

50

About 2 years just have a bunch of issues with my truck just live it to much to let it go will do can water damage air flow sensor?

5,055

this goodie is a mesh made of rare earth elements...is very sensitive and wrecked by water...so replace that and it's off to the circus~

5,055

...at first my suspicions were temperature/air control from the Air Intake Temperature...but this MAF preceeds that...and a lot more fussy...is just a wire now that expands when hot contracts when cold...not this monitoring of the combustion as it reflects the current combustion business~

50

Bought a new airflow filter still same problem can it be that my diagnosis box is carouded? I put the paper clip but check engine light is still on

5,055

pins 4 and 7 as I recall..this is not the answer...a Fresh battery would do much for the ECU signals gettin' thru alright okay...but the corrosion at the cable ends...those to the engine block...and to the fender/chassis must be free of corrosion and comfortable with pulling the 80 amps (that's why the FAT cable) so these connections need to be free of corrosion...with a wirebrush and re-connect~ good power is crucial for things to behave themselves...that is all I'm saying~ will post an obd-II scanner next post~

5,055

https://www.amazon.com/D-CLICK-Engine-Scanner-Trouble- Reader/dp/B00M04A75W/ref=sr_1_14? ie=UTF8&qid=1466646649&sr=8-14&keywords=OBD- II+scanner+for+1994+toyota ... only 16 or so dollars~