Does anyone know what the sliding iron part on a Brake caliper is called?


Asked by Jun 19, 2016 at 05:39 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


Caliper bracket! nothing beats a picture for helping... Regards

1 of 1 people found this helpful.
Best Answer

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 171,770
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 92,560
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 74,710
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.