Ho does CarGurus calculate their values ? I have compared with NADA and you all seem to be considerably higher. Thank you

Asked by Jun 19, 2016 at 02:48 PM

12,035

I am only guessing. They probably only compare cars values that are advertised on this site.. HELPS, dealers who sell here? I'm not involved or (employed) by Cargurus in anyway, I just try help people with there vehicle technical issues.. Some of the people on here work for CarGurus and Might Answer this? in a different way? Smart action is to look at all pricing not just this sites "VALUES", Regards