Review

Asked by Jun 14, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Can I post a comment about a dealer on
car guru? I just purchased a 2006 Jeep
Liberty, great condition and the shopping
experience was very good.

298,795

https://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/89956-how-do-i-review-a-dealer

Thanks

I saw a 2017 300c Chrysler at Hanless GMC in Richmond Ca. I was give a appointment to come see and buy the vehicle, but when I got there the vehicle was Sold! I was pissed. They attempted to sell me other vehicle and I wasn’t having it. I went with my second choice Corporate Fleet Sales in Pittsburg CA. When I called I spoke to Sam and from my conversation on the phone and meeting her in person was a excellent experience. That night I purchased my 300c. I want to thank Sam and everyone else that assisted me with my purchase the love and professionalism was Grade AAA! Thanks again Sam To Hanless you missed out on a cash deal! You should take lessons from Corparate Fleet Sales