I have a 87 olsd cutlass supreme coupe t-tops that the trans going bad w/ no power how much should i sell for?

Asked by Jun 11, 2016 at 05:27 AM

Never been reck, 305 rebuilt 30 ov. Gray on gray.

Look up, don't waste time with "blue" books or other dealer LAZY books "value guide". Check your area locally...even Tri-state for '87 Cutlass same or similar miles along with accessories, and 305 engine... This could take up to 10-15 minutes to do ! Check what there really selling for! and then deduct the cost of the new remanufactured transmission and installation fees. Now your in the real world of value.. Regards