I'm thinking about buying a 2001 corvette and was wondering if anyone knew what the insurance would be

Asked by May 29, 2016 at 12:50 AM

1,525

On a 2001?? Should be cheaper than you think-- my viper acr's insurance is cheaper than my porsche's. The key is no tickets, living in a fairly accident free zip code and being older than 26. There are some other discounts (multiple car, and longevity).

247,175

Exact amount depends on many variables like CtRacer pointed out. Contact your insurance company and ask how much it would be to add. If this is your first car, go online or call a couple different companies to get quotes.

22,725

yeah, it's gonna be more than a Corolla- just buy the thing- and pay the premium- for insurance, gas, maintenance and repairs- that's the high price of being cool-