I have a 1998 ford RV with with a 460 motor, I need a 3 port fuel pump 1 is for generator, ford stopped making these I need 1 does anybody have idea's

Asked by May 22, 2016 at 05:08 PM

1988 Ford RV 460 motor

100,445

Look like this?

very very close my motor home is a 1988

100,445

I went with what was in the upper question area, hoping you meant 98 and not 88, so that old your not going to be able to find one new, what is wrong with yours? If it is just the lift pump those can be replaced, if it is the sender there use to be a place in California that rebuilt them, I think they were called Transferflow or Transferlow, something like that, If the tubes are rusted out you can have someone sweat in a new set of tubes, radiator shops out my way can do this and they usually go to copper tubing and that takes care of the rust problem.