1992 Honda Accord Driver side window

Asked by May 16, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

What is the part called that holds the window in place?? Mine is bent and I've
shattered 2 windows so far

1 Answer


Window regulator

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

UK Questions

Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 155,390
#2 FordNut
Reputation 105,840
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 86,610
View All