Wheels & Tires

Asked by May 14, 2016 at 10:01 PM

Ok I have a 95 Vic I believe the stock
wheels are 15x6.5 and was wondering on a
good size for looks but keeping the
smooth ride as well , was thinking about
18x8 but didn't know if that would be to
big , please help with some ideas
Thanks
This website has made a huge difference
and has helped quite abit thanks in
advance

725

My advice is ti keep the stock size rim and tire u get a nice set of american racing rims that still look great at a decent price if u do choose to take the high road and go with a gawdy set if large rims you will also have to do a suspension swap in order to make them work and keep the ride abilty go with a nice set of offset rims with a bit of wider tire. They will give you the same ride yet look agresseve as hell. And one more thing i recomend cooper cobras they area great tire over all and look cool as hell on a nice set of rims

725

Sorry for the miss spells my phone is a bitch

Thanks for your help I will just keep it stock I have 4 brand new cooper tires on it now , I will look for some rims for those tires , if you have any suggestions on rims hit me up thanks

725

I have always been fond of the crager S/S or the American Racing Outlaws and Outlaws II u can get them with just the centers painted or all black ( the american racing ones) or even a shelby mustang style rim would look pritty bad ass on a crown vic. Finish the look with a true dual exhaust with two aggresive sounding glass packs ( i preffer cherry bomb they have been disterbing the peace since 1968) and u will have one sweet looking sleeper

725

U can see a full selection of rims check these websites out Www.americanracing.com Www.cragerwheels.com?