1974 Ford Galaxie

Asked by May 10, 2016 at 05:37 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I can't find the turn signal flasher. I but part it's a 2
prong plug in. And it's not where hazzard light is.

2 Answers


Usually up under the dash.


look on the fuse box and if its not on the front then its on the back side

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

UK Questions

Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 155,460
#2 FordNut
Reputation 105,850
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 86,630
View All