What brand are these rims need center caps

Asked by May 08, 2016 at 01:28 PM

Question type: Car Customization

What brand rim is this need center caps but
dont know the brand or wheel name please

2 Answers


From what I can see, they are called "noseem's"

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Hi if so.eone can please help me i need to buy one more ri. But theres no brand name on them there 22"

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,160
#2 FordNut
Reputation 4,910
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 3,220
View All