I want to put a 1997 3 quarter ton Chevy frame under a 2001 Chevy body will it hook up and we'll all the sensors and solenoids be correct

Asked by May 07, 2016 at 11:12 PM

I want to make my half ton Chevy 4 wheel drive into a three
quarter ton Chevy 4 wheel drive I have the frame for the 97
Chevy 3 quarter ton 4 wheel drive I would like to put it under
my 2001 Chevy 4dr that's a half ton can I do that and is it
simple

77,905

It's not going to be simple, mounts will have to be made, possibly moving some of the cross members to make things fit properly. It will be quite a project.

Thank you, how about the sensors like the abs the tranny radiator lights

77,905

ABS. Those will have to be transferred to the axles, you may have to put on ones for a 3/4 ton to get them to fit. TRANNY, mounts custom made, RADIATORS, is part of the core support on the body, LIGHTS, those are part of the body and will stay with the body, you will have to reroute them though.