How do I report a dealer who reneged on a deal?

Asked by May 06, 2016 at 08:18 AM

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

I had a verbal agreement with Anthony D'Ambrosia  Chrysler for a vehicle
listed on CarGurus. They have since relisted without contacting me.

1 Answer


Contact the Better Business bureau, online you submit a complaint and it will bring his rating down and warn other potential buyers or sellers!

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • Where do I report a bait and switch deal on your site?

    Drove 80 miles with cashiers check to buy this vehicle 3-23-17 - dealer gave out the door price on this vehicle - when arrived dealer did not have vehicle and was told that it was wholesale the day ...

    Shopping & Pricing

  • Is "Reported at Auction" a bad thing? 5 answers

    I'm looking at a 2016, low mileage, used car from a reputable dealer. The list price is about $4k lower than it should be for that model/year/mileage. And the AutoCheck history (see below) is thin b...

    Kia Sorento


    Shopping & Pricing

  • Lemon report? 3 answers

    What is a lemon report and should I stay away from a listing flagged as such?

    Shopping & Pricing

  • Are used car dealers obligated to provide a carfax 2 answers

    Are dealers required, or is it customary for them to provide a carfax report?

    2003 Buick LeSabre Custom


    Shopping & Pricing

  • Difference between a fair deal and a great deal 1 answer

    the 2011 BMW 750i with 5900 miles on it is only a fair deal instead of a great deal? It's one owner with a clear carfax report and is $8348.00 below market price. Joe Perillo Bmw has it on your site ...


Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing


Search Shopping & Pricing Questions

Shopping & Pricing Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 14,810
Reputation 5,340
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 4,640
View All