Brandon Ford advertise ad1882 a extended high top transit turns out it is non extended transit and they brush me off too go home after I call to confirm before driving 3 hours

Asked by May 04, 2016 at 11:13 PM

How do you allow false advertising on your website.  I called them they have a extended high top transit and when I drove 3 hours to go there and found out they had none extended but a non extended vin number match on site.
Please advise them that such is a false advertising.  It cost me 6 hours lost to drive and back and forth.  The manager don't even apologize and left irritated.754-423-2828

227,845

Cargurus is a listing site, sometimes ads are never removed by the seller. Best to call before you take a long drive....http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/enterFeedback.action