why no price analysis

20

Asked by May 04, 2016 at 05:18 PM

On the MB, VIN: WDDGJ8JB3EG201261, there is no analysis or market value. Why is that?

13,185

CarGurus was founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert, former co-founder of TripAdvisor. CarGurus is privately owned, and its Board of Directors includes Steve Kaufer, co-founder and current CEO of TripAdvisor, and Simon Rothman, formerly Global Vice President and General Manager of eBay Motor

20

this has nothing to do with my question

13,185

Oh, someone else asked about Cargurus and who controls the auto online markets certain pricing etc AUTOGUIDE.COM owns most Auto forums..along with Cargurus, Owners

20

Same thing just happened to me on the car I listed. The price analysis (which indicated great value) appeared for about 2 days and then vanished. I e-mailed the company inquiring as to why and 3 days later, still no response. I've also combed through the internet at length trying to find some answers but nobody can seem to paint a clear picture as to why. The only thing I can think of is I'm putting the local dealers to shame. The price and condition of my car is at least $1k lower than anything remotely comparable from their end. If I find anything out I'll follow up.