QUESTION: So I'm 17 years old and I'm trying to find a car for myself. Does anyone have a car that they're willing to give me and take low payments? That's the best way I can give someone their money for now. Thanks! Virginia only!

Asked by May 04, 2016 at 10:09 AM

100,615

At 17, I wish you good luck.

254,775

Find a car and ask your parents to purchase it and you pay them back in installments. Don't forget about insurance......http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale

10

Legally in many states, Dealers are not allowed by law to enter into any kind of legal agreement with a minor under the age of 18. You should purchase a vehicle under your parents name for your first car.