Kia Rio LX hatchback

10

Asked by May 03, 2016 at 01:06 PM

How much do you think a used car good condition
Kia Rio LX Hatchback 2012 clean title 36K mileage should
cost?

11,360

check kbb.com, Edmunds.com, and nada.com. these sites will give you a good overview of the value of the car.

10

Thank you!!

40

Consumer Reports shows $11,025 with 36K miles in "Average" condition is the approximate buying price from a dealer. $12,025 for "Clean" condition.

Best Answer
10

So I negotiated and brought it down to $7300. So that would be very good price right?

40

That would be a very good price! I'm a skeptical person so I would wonder why they are willing to go that low on the vehicle. Make sure and have it checked out before you buy it. It could be that it's been sitting on the lot for a long time and they just want to get rid of it which if that's the case then lucky you! Good luck!