I have got a question about wheels; does anyone know a good place that sells the Avenue or Ave A530 wheels. I can't seem to find a place in store or online. Thanks for any assistance offered.

10

Asked by Apr 29, 2016 at 09:30 PM

4,585

...actually why NOT just use the prescribed size as the Engineers chose to assure that when you DO go out of control...your controls behave themselves...recommend...save yourself the money...besides they have an 1800's ye olde west vibe...not what the manufacturer or body design experts had in mind!

4,585

you will find this information on the driver's door jamb...anything else just looks silly...to my 50 year old eyes~

37,995

I just googled Ave A530 rims and got all kinds of results.

10

Thanks all for the feedback. Rowefast, The wheels are on most websites for description but they doesn't offer purchases though. I may eventually have to reconsider.

10,655

I would never recommend these because of suspension geometry issues But the USA is a free country! Starting At $1,259.00 (4 Wheels + 4 Tires) WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGE DELINTE D7 245/35/20 SR:W TW:420AA Size: 20x9 Finish: Gloss Black Offset: STD/MED Wheel Price: $195.75 Availability: Xpress Perform. Allow 3-10 days for shipping Wheelfire offers AVENUE a530 also available with tires

10

Thanks for your feedback, I got to learn something. I will research some more on all this.