I have a 2002 Durango, cranks won't start. security light is on, gas gage won't move and interior lights don't come on after unlocking the car. This happened right after I had the car inspected and it was hooked up to the computer. My mechanic backed the car out, shut it off and it won't start. Is there something simple here I'm missing?

Asked by Apr 25, 2016 at 05:52 PM

connect our code reader (less then 35 bucks) to your obd-II plug (near the steering wheel) and read your trouble codes...and RESET the codes~ if they re-appear...we must tend to the troubled item~!