Asked by Apr 17, 2016 at 12:05 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
with a 5.2 v8 I also have a 97/98 Dodge
Ram 1500 with the same motor. I am
wondering if I can use the governor and
slip solinodid from the inside of the
transmission from the jeep too put into the

1 Answer


Highly doubt it.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • Transmission 1 answer

    Transmission looses all gears

    1998 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Cheyenne Extended Cab LB 4WD


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Transmission 2 answers

    The transmission is getting hot

    2001 Dodge Ram 1500


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Transmission

    Will a transmission out 2000 impal go into 2004

    Maintenance & Repair

  • Transmission 4 answers

    Can I use Hyundai transmission fluid in my Saturn?

    2001 Saturn S-Series 3 Dr SC1 Coupe


    Maintenance & Repair

  • transmission

    Will a transmission from a 98 Ford Expedition go into a 98 Ford F150 4.2

    1998 Ford F-150


    Maintenance & Repair


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 175,180
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,680
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 76,220
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.