How do I edit a dealer review

Asked by Apr 04, 2016 at 02:35 PM

I provided a review after receiving the automated email and link requesting a review.  Since the review the one issue I had was pointed out to me as a misunderstanding and has been completely resolved.  I do not want to have an inaccurate review out there.

255

Great question! Simply click the orange question mark in the bottom right corner of this page to reach CarGurus user support. They will be able to help you with this.

I would like to change my review against Car motors. There was a miss understanding, that was resolved. I would like my review to reflect 5 stars. This is the 1st time I went into a dealership, and business was taking care of in a time matter. There was no HASSLING WITH PRICE.