will a transmission from a 2005 ford escape work in a 2006 mercury mariner?

Asked by Apr 04, 2016 at 12:07 PM

3.0 4x4

4,575

I'd check a salvager like car-part.com they sell these and will know instantly if that will work~

4,575

the engines are probably going to have to be the same~

210,195

CD4E, yes, if both vehicles are a 3.0L same engine as Bob mentions, the trans should work.

4,575

thanks TOM Demyan...so glad your healthy and love to help people with your knowledge~ I just got a check from my Italian MS advisor for some of my paintings...300 dollars...here is my last painting for him...Beer Boys 3 number 296....going to make 1000 paintings before I build my 'recaptor' energy recapturing exercise vehicle...3D ACAD is tough~

210,195

AutoCAD isn't so bad, try learning Solidworks

4,575

ten years ago designed according to the Bosch Automotive Engineers Hanbook and between my Machinery's handbook came up with a design that could be made...since have switched to 1" ball bearings controlled by a nitrogen tank....both suction and vacuum using 4 8" stroke Bimba cylinders...only now the prototypers do not know how to read a 2D Isometric drawing...this is an undone...(stopped...for various reasons)~ and now I have to generate a parts list of all commonly available components so the whole world can drive a recaptor...and get arms and legs exercise too~

4,575

Yep, I was a renegade draftsman and did use Solidworks...for a short time at Curtis industries...here is the detail of the "leg arm" had nearly got it all then...

210,195

Nice work