Why is my Car not posting?

Asked by Apr 01, 2016 at 11:22 AM

My car is not showing up as 'posted' and when I try to post again, I get an error that Form has already been submitted, 'start all over'.  Nothing shows up in my Cargurus account and vehicle is not posted.  What am I missing?

They will contact you to verify your listing. Usually they make you send them a picture to confirm you have possession of the vehicle.

5

I have the same problem. I tried to post my car several weeks ago with a photo, but have received no confirmation and do not see car featured yet.

5

same here