vehicle sale

Greg Britt

Asked by Mar 28, 2016 at 12:24 PM

Who buys chargers with blown engines?

Somebody that is looking for a project, wrecking yards, these salvage guys that state" I'll buy your car, running or not" but don't expect to get too much for it going with a yard or a salvage. Your best bet is advertise it as is way is and see if you get any replies.

shine it up and take it a car show with Chargers there...that sounds like a terrific buy, if the interior is newish and a blown engine is the only problem....things like body mounts and shocks and Tires make a difference...also these stupid huge rim/small tire jobs are makin' me cannot go against the intentions of the original designer....if you don't mind~...YES...tow to the car show.....after you've got it nice n shiny~ DAMN...what a Beautiful car!~ Cragar wheels are new~