AC

Asked by Mar 21, 2016 at 03:30 PM

My 1999 Grand Voyager only blows AC on
medium or high. Now it doesn't blow
anything. What's wrong and how much? I've
already put too much into this POS but its all
I have right now. Thanks for any input.

280

Sounds like your ac switch is bad, that is why it works at medium or high. You should be able replace one at a junkyard for $40. Before you do anything, check the heat in the car, and see if only the medium and high level are also working. If that is the case then definitely your switch is the culprit, if not you have an electrical short. Did you replace radio recently?

I've only had this car a month. Its back to working on med.and high. I'm confused. I will have to bite the bullet and take t to the shop. At least they can tell me what's wrong. As for the radio. It has its own issues.... Lol. I don't think its a stock radio.