Anyone know how to get in touch with buyer of my car bought on Feb 16,2016. We want to give her another key and free misc items we found after she purchased. ty in advance!

Asked by Mar 21, 2016 at 01:29 PM

how to contact buyer to give additional key and misc. items we found after she
purchased the car

254,435

This is a general question area, so no way of use knowing who bought your car. Isn't on any of the paper work you kept? Ask here, maybe they can help.....http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/enterFeedback.action

Best Answer Mark helpful

First, Thank you so much for your reply. I did post question at guru feed back, but probably automated response received as it stated the car was no longer available but other cars were. I am going to double check my paperwork but not sure I have her info. That's a shame as we only wanted to help her out. Thanks Again Tom.