97 suburban NO CRANK AT ALL

195

Asked by Mar 02, 2016 at 11:17 PM

Bought the suburban, had no batteryxi bought one connected it to
the suburban, and tried to turn it over and nothing at all happens no
click no nothing,I had the starter checked and it proves to be fruitful
and works fine anyone know what would cause a no crank situation
ant and all answers will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

20,525

from the ignition switch in start position and in park or neutral the currant flows thru the neutral start switch to the starter solenoid small wire connection. that engages currant flow from heavy battery wire red positive thru starter to ground, battery ground at engine must be a clean connection,

195

Figured it out,started out by replacing the neutral safety switch,and still no crank no start, so it's the security system ,that needs to be bypassed,and I have the solution, thanks for the answer