Slow take off sluggish

Asked by Feb 28, 2016 at 09:34 AM

Ok my 2011 Chevy Aveo just got oil change  but
now it takes off slow!! Help what is wrong!! It has
no power right off

5,025

Are any warning lights on the dash? Have you checked the oil to ensure that it is at the appropriate level? Do all the electronics (Lights, Stereo, Heater - A/C work? Are there any other give aways? Smoke? Sounds? I need more information to help you troubleshoot your issue more efficiently.

No warning lights are on valvoline caged the oil and new air filter. Car doesn't smoke and all electric stuff is working. Just when I start to go it is super slow and sometimes stalls

254,035

Sounds like they might have disconnected something?, Used the wrong weight oil, too thick? Did it just started happening? I'd take it back and have Valvoline inspect it to see if it something they did.

No it was sluggish before

254,035

You didn't say that, so it had nothing to do with the oil change. Ugh. Is the Check Engine light on or any other light lit up on the dash?

Sorry no warning lights on at all.

It just started happening about a week ago. I put fuel injection cleaner in before I filled it up today