Turn signal

Asked by Feb 28, 2016 at 07:56 AM

My turn signals stopped working so I
changed the relays that didn't do it I checked
I changed the fuses and one of the fuses
keeps popping it'sthe very low one of the
bottom three the yellow 20 fuses

4,945

I am happy to help Yolanda and am very sorry you are having this issue. Most likely, the issue is an electrical issue, do you notice if the symptoms change at all when you mess with the turn signal indicator, or click it back and forth for the high/low beams? I also believe that for that particular GM year the Cruise Control was also on the turn signal "stick" is this the case with your car? Please let me know and I can further diagnose and help troubleshoot your issues!

251,505

A popping fuse means you have a short somewhere. Find out what that yellow fuse is for and have the wiring inspected on that circuit.