how to write a review on a delearship

10

Asked by Feb 26, 2016 at 01:37 PM

how do i write a review on a dealership. I purchased a car from united auto
wholesale in scottsdale az

264,355

https://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/89956-how-do-i-review-a-dealer

10

I recently purchased a car from Ultimate Auto Wholesalers in Scottsdale AZ. This is new to me. I normally don't write reviews on anything. I guess I follow in to the normal business math. If someone treats you good, you will tell 2 or 3 people about them. If you feel (key word feel) that someone treated you bad, you will tell 200-300 people about them. As a former business owner, I am one that appreciates good things, and don't have expectations. I looked at some of the reviews before I wrote this. I have a hard time believing people who said they were told that the auto they were told was still available, only to find out that the car they were interested in was really sold. Why would a dealership spend time with someone, and not ask for a deposit to hold the car? My purchase with this dealership is 5 star. I purchased a mustang GT for $18,500. The way I was treated, one would think I spent 100k. Seriously, I am used to purchasing new cars. I feared buying a used car on the premise that used car salesman are hucksters. I was so wrong with that fear! My transaction was so easy. Glen (the owner) is a straight up man. I bought a used car knowing that the car is sold "as is" This is my 34th vehicle purchase. I'm not an idiot. I took care of minor details. I highly recommend these guys. They strive for repeat business. I now stop by just to say "Hi" to my new friends. My name is James Sirlag. I back my words. Feel free to call me @ 480-828-5764