First Car

Asked by Feb 09, 2016 at 05:10 PM

What kind of car do you recommend as a
good reliable car and good on gas?

65,195

What size, type and price range?

@Full_of_regrets : a four door under 4,000 and it doesn't matter the type.

65,195

Camry? Stay away from European cars but some American cars these days are as good or better than a lot of Japanese cars.

Idk anything about cars, what do you say about a Caprice classic 96

65,195

It will use a lot of gas, it is old and probably has high miles. Reliability in a 20 year old car is anyone's guess.

Best Answer

So about the Camry, what year would recommend?

65,195

I would get the newest one that you can afford but low miles and clean trumps low years in my book. Get a 4 cylinder car for economy if that is what is important.