price

10

Asked by Jan 26, 2016 at 11:21 PM

Twice now I have saved a vehicle, and both times the Price has gone up the next day.  Is this site proving info to the dealers, so they may adjust their price?  I'm having to screen shot the original price...

10

I've noticed the same thing happening to a vehicle I am looking into. I'm not exactly sure why this happening. I have a vehicle listed and I can change the price high or low at any time. It's definitely not good!

10

I had a vehicle I "saved" go up 3k next day, and another vehicle go up 4k! 4K jump in one day! I guess the dealers are getting intrest feed back from this site

10

Glockgun9 - I think you are right!. From now on, I'm gonna take a screen shot and present it to them if I want to purchase that vehicle.