What's a good cheap reliable car for daily driving?

Asked by Jan 25, 2016 at 08:47 AM

So I just moved recently, and now have about a 38 mile drive to work every day. I own an infinity g35 with about 146000 miles on it, and don't really want to keep putting 400 miles on it every week and filling up twice a week. So I'm looking for another daily driver for under $2000, that I shouldn't have to put that much maintenence into for driving that much. Wanted to get some opinions on what to buy. I was kind of thinking some subaru wagon, the awd and being able to carry larger things when I need to would be nice, but I'm not too sure about how reliable they would be for driving that much. What do you guys think?

217,915

For a price of $2K, not sure you would get a very reliable car. Why not just drive the infinite till you wear it out? Look at some Honda's or Toyota's if you really want another car.