What SUV would be the best choice for a new Mom who's worried about safety?

Asked by Jan 07, 2016 at 05:11 PM

I've had my eye on the Grand Cherokee for quite some time now.  It's something I've always wanted and now that we are looking to buy a gently used SUV I think it's my chance.  But is it really the best choice?  I am open to any suggestions.  I just want to know that my babies and I are safe if ever in a crash.  Or as safe as we can possibly be.

85,675

I would avoid the Jeep unless you have lots of money for repairs. In my opinion there is no substitute for size with bigger vehicles generally being safer than small ones. Here is a resource to help you figure out what you want. http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/TSP- List