Is a +200,000km used car worth buying?

Asked by Jan 05, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Since the car has such high km, is it worth buying?

68,405

Depends. Have you known it from the beginning? Is the price very low? I bought my '03 S-10 pick up with 425,000 KM on it. But I only paid $300 for it and knew it from day one. That was 5 years ago and it's been a very good truck! HTH. -Jim

69,285

It all depends on what you are buying and for what price. A car with 120k miles that has been well taken care of should be just fine provided it was any good to begin with.

49,145

That would be 120,000 miles American. It might be okay if it has been serviced properly and it is not a high maintenance model such as BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Land-rover, just to name a few to avoid.