I upload my picture with cup on hood like they ask to verify im not fraud. what do i do after i upload picture? there is no enter, next or continue button?

5

Asked by Dec 28, 2015 at 07:59 PM

I'm trying to list my car for sale. I upload my picture with cup on hood like they ask to verify im not fraud. what do i do after i upload picture? there is no enter, next or continue button?

22,585

It takes up 24 hours for your listing to post to the site. Nice C class good luck with the sale.

5

Thanks for your reply. I have finished listing/posting my car and received a email a day later stating I need to send them a picture with a cup on my hood. They do this to verify I am not fraud. After I upload the picture with the link they provided theres no where to enter. move on, or to confirm that the uploaded picture was sent. not sure if anyone knows anything about this. I

I believe this is fraud. An attempt to gain your user name and password. Don't fall for it. Your account will be compromised.