99 Chrysler Concorde not charging after being wrecked

30

Asked by Dec 28, 2015 at 02:40 AM

Does my 99 Chrysler Concorde have 2 engine control modules and
is the internal regulator inside one of the modules for the charging
system battery light stays on o meter test that battery shows 14 to
15 volts and little drop when turning lights on

98,545

The BCM controls the charging on your vehicle, as your vehicle has been wrecked it will need to be checked out, there could be some wiring damage that was not caught during the repairs or the BCM was also damaged at the time of the accident. I would contact the adjuster and the the shop that repaired the vehicle and tell them what is happening and go from there. HTH

73,065

I agree with tennisshoes, but just so you know, 14 to 15V means it is charging.

Best Answer Mark helpful
73,065

Actually, for the light to be on, the 15 volt reading is a bit high, this may be causing the light to be on.

30

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INPUT INPUT NO THIS LIABILITY DOSEN'T COVER THIS ONE SO I CHANGE THE HOLE FRONT CLIP BAD THING IS CONLDN'T GET CONCORDE BODY PART ANY WHERE, HAD TO CHANGE IT UP NOW IT IS A 300 COMING AT YOU AND A CONCORDE LEAVEING YOU. ONE MORE THING IS THE BCM LOCATED ON DRIVERS SIDE IN FRONT OF ECM