how does this work as in if i wanted to pay the car note that it shows which is like fifty dollars is that all i gotta pay every month

Asked by Dec 13, 2015 at 11:20 PM

i have a baby on the way and lookin for the cheapest way for a new vehicle
for me and my family we have one but my fiance attends school every day at
a college so i need somethin the get me around

$50 a month is possible but it would have to be a high-mileage car with a decent down payment. Insurance alone will cost you near that alone when financed. You have to carry full coverage, the finance company will demand that to protect themselves.. If you buy from a dealer that 'carries their own contracts' LOOK at the interest rate, some of those dealers charge an obscene amount that you will end up paying double the purchase price in the end. Go to "used cars'' and you will have to be patient and spend some time searching. Look for a 90's Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Ford Focus, just a few suggestions. Good Luck ~~David