What Beginners Cars Can I Go For, That Lasts Long & Doesn't Have My Much Maintenance?? & How Do I Look For Safety Points ??

Asked by Dec 12, 2015 at 10:31 PM

237,245

A great first car would be a used 4 door sedan due to safety and lower insurance rates. Toyota, Honda, Ford, to name a few. The fun is in the search. Make sure you have your mechanic look it over before purchase , that way you know if your looking for big repairs in the future. Good Luck!

21,975

A '90s Toyota Corolla with as low mileage as possible- if it has been cared for a little bit and looks good, it will run forever with just oil changes-