I am looking to by my first car but don't know where to start I do have a child now but don't know which direction to go. Please help.

Asked by Dec 07, 2015 at 01:59 AM

83,905

How much car can you afford. What is your life style? Lease or buy. Do you like to have a new car every few years. Before you choose a car or brand you need to look at your financial situation do not buy more car than you can afford....also consider the repair costs of the vehicle that you purchase...

143,455

Good information joemom, and I agree with all. But Angel you have a baby, so look up the safety ratings on any any you consider. There include These include the Honda Civic Sedan, --- Toyota Prius, --- Ford Fusion, -- Honda Accord Coupe, -- Mazda6, ----Subaru Outback, ---Infiniti Q50, --- Lincoln MKZ, Toyota Highlander, and Honda Odyssey.

Best Answer
143,455

http://www.autobytel.com/car-buying-guides/features/the-top-10-safest-cars-125191/

143,455

However I personally disagree on some of their choices, Old American Steel is safe