what should rear brake job 2011 KIA sportage cost

Asked by Nov 28, 2015 at 07:52 PM

Dealer advised to replace rear brakes front ok

http://www.napaautocare.com/estimator.aspx# //says $225 to $295 ... But I feel compelled to say that the rear brakes should no way no how need service/replacement. The front does most of the stopping. My opinion is the dealer is trying to get in your wallet and nothing else...... unless there was something wrong with the rear brakes to begin with ----- Go to another dealer and get another opinion

http://www.edmunds.com/kia/sportage/2011/suv/features-specs/ -shows rear disc, solid disc as opposed to ventilated front. THAT is the reason the front is ventilated, front -wheel-drive the front does up to 70% of stopping and are ventilated to aid cooling. Something does not sound right.