I have a 2008 chevy s10 im trying to change the transmission fluid due to it high reving and hesitating when i hit the gass pedal but i cant find the stupid transmission drain plug is there even one on it or do i have to drop the pan to change it?

Asked by Nov 28, 2015 at 01:12 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Trans fluid Change

1 Answer


If you do not see a drain plug you are going to have to remove pan by removing bolts from one corner of the pan and let pan drain from corner of drain pan and slowly loosen bolts and remove as fluid slows down draining.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 165,430
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 90,320
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 73,210
View All