I have a 1965 mustang coup with original manual steering and suspension. I put a 99 302 with p heads in it but am getting conflicitng info about what headers will fit. any suggestions

Asked by Nov 27, 2015 at 09:28 PM

Question type: Car Customization

1 Answer


without knowing what mounts you used and so on...what i would do is call * hooker headers * !about the best header for the price is a set of comp headers....

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,300
Reputation 3,300
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 3,250
View All